Avast Antivirus never lets you down when it comes to providing your devices with advanced and excellent protection against viruses and malware. To set it up on Mac and Windows, it becomes very important to know the exact process of connecting to My Portal. There are many reasons for this, first and foremost is the easy installation of the software program, plus it is very well compatible with all kinds of devices, computers and operating systems.
We are here with the exact steps to Disable Avast Popup Offers on Mac and Windows. But before taking the steps to do so, you should make sure that you have a good internet connection as well as you are also using an updated device and Avast.
Steps to Connect Avast Portal Connection
In order to connect with My Avast Portal, you need to make sure to follow the below steps as they are:
- First, open the main application window.
- Click on the My Avast option in the bottom panel.
- The Sign-in My Avast window opens.
- In the required email address, you need to enter the email address of My Avast Account.
- In the Password field, enter the password for your My Avast account and click the Sign In button.
Avast Internet Security is connected to the portal. Connecting to My Portal of Internet Security and then a window will open.
Connect a Mac with Avast Internet Security
- First, click the Sign-in option that appears in the main window of Avast Internet Security for Mac
- Then, enter the credentials for the My Antivirus account, and then sign in
- Avast Internet Security will be connected to My Avast Antivirus
- Connect an Android device with Internet Security installed in My Avast
- Tap the three-dash icon that appears in the upper-right corner of the Internet Security main window
- Tap on Sign in to my Account and enter credentials and tap on Sign in
- If you don’t have a My account yet, create one by tapping on the Create Account option
To Connect a Device to Avast:
- Open the main application window and in the main window, click on the three-dash option
- Then, select a profile and log in and enter the email address you specified when creating the account
- Enter the account password and click on the Sign-in button
- Enter the code you see on the picture and then, click on the Continue option
This step is only available if you have tried so many wrong email addresses or passwords. Enter the verification code and click on the continue option in the login field. Then perform one of the following steps:
- Click on the Get a new code option to request the code again
- Now, click on the code not received the option to find the exact way to fix this problem
- Upon connection, the application asks you to read and accept the statement on data processing by My Avast. If you accept the terms of the Statement regarding data processing, click on the “I agree” option.
- Your device is connected to My Account, then click OK to finish the step
Contact the technical experts at the helpline number to connect with the technical experts. He has experience in handling errors and issues related to Account. One needs to know anything more related to the working of Antivirus should approach the team of technicians. The same team can be connected for the necessary help through the option of live chat and email. There is no problem or error that a team of technicians can fail to solve. They are provided with specialized training and skills to deal with all possible technical issues that may arise while using the software program on the system.