Small and medium-sized companies prefer QuickBooks because it is one of the most widely used accounting software. It is easy to use, affordable and has a wide array of tools for various tasks. Intuit released regularly New editions of QuickBooks.
Users often encounter errors while using QB due to various reasons. Error 15276 QuickBooks arises when the user tries to download the payroll updates. Furthermore, this error can also occur while updating QB to a new version.
Depending on the situation, one of these error messages appears on the screen:
- Error 15276: The payroll update didn’t finish successfully.
- Error 15276: The update did not complete successfully.
One of the best ways to solve Error 15276 QuickBooks is to consultwith a certified specialist. Dial 1-855-948-3646 to get quick and reliable support anytime, any day.
What are the root causes of the QB Error Code 15276?
There are several reasons for the QB Error Code 15276. Some of them are as follows:
- This error can get triggered If the Internet Explorer settings are not properly configured on the computer.
- It is possible that some files required for updating payroll are missing on the QB desktop and this can trigger QB Error 15276.
- The firewall program on the system can create hindrances in downloading the payroll updates. It is one of the major factors responsible for this error.
You may read also : QuickBooks update error 12031
Effective Solutions for the QB Update Error 15276
You can implement the following solutions to easily rectify the QB Update Error 15276:
Solution 1: Use the QB desktop as an Admin user and download the payroll updates
- You should navigate to the QuickBooks desktop icon on your system and right-click on it.
- Among various options, click on the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- A message window will pop up on your screen that reads: ’Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your computer?’ Hit the ‘Yes’ option on the window.
- You should now update your QB desktop to the latest version and also download the payroll updates.
Solution 2: Eliminate the program issues by executing the Quick Fix my Program tool
- Go to the official website of the Intuit and download the most recent version (188.8.131.52) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After downloading the file, the browser will ask you the location to save the file. You can select an easy location such as your Windows desktop or the Downloads folder to save the file.
- You should now open the QB Tool Hub file and install it on your system as per on-screen instructions.
- You can open the QB Tool Hub and navigate to the ‘Program Problems’ tab, once the installation is completed.
- Identify the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool and click on it. This tool will now run to rectify any program issues in the QuickBooks.
- Download the latest payroll updates by open the QB desktop.
In case the error persists, move on to the following solution.
Solution 3: Rectify the error by ensuring that the Internet Explorer settings are configured correctly
- You should first open the Internet Explorer browser on your system and click on the ‘gear icon’.
- Navigate to the ‘Internet Options’ tab and click on it. Now proceed to hit the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- You should now scroll down the list of options and proceed to the ‘Security’ tab.
- Among various checkboxes under the ‘Security’ tab, ensure that the ‘Use SSL 2.0’, ‘Use SSL 3.0’ and ‘Use TLS 1.2’ checkboxes are marked check.
- Eensure that the ‘TLS 1.0’ and ‘TLS 1.1’ checkboxes are unchecked.
- You should now hit the ‘OK’ option to save the various changes made in the settings.
- You can now start updating the QB desktop to the newest version and download the payroll updates.
In this blog, you got a deep analysis of the Error 15276 QuickBooks. Mentioned solutions are well tested and they need to be implemented in the correct sequence in this blog.
For further assistance, you can dial 1-855-948-3646 to contact our QuickBooks Support Team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 2107