Fix PC matic Stopped Working error. here you can get the solution for pc matic not working /updating/installing issues.
PC Matic keeps your system in a good working condition by performing multiple tasks such as defragmenting disks, updating drivers, removing junk files, cleaning registry, updating common software, etc. But, sometimes the users might get an error message saying ‘PC Matic Has stopped working’ while running a system scan. It is quite important that you fix the PC Matic not working problem ASAP in order to protect your device from being at risk. In this article, the users can find the different reasons behind this problem and the different ways to fix them.
System Requirement for PC Matic Antivirus
In the event that you wish to involve PC Matic for your gadget, guarantee you meet the accompanying prerequisite:
Operating System: If utilizing windows it ought to have Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. For Android, it ought to be Android 4.0.3 or later.
Processor: The processor ought to have a base limit of 1 GHz.
Memory: Minimum RAM of 512MB
Hard Disk: At least 1 GB of free space in the Hard Disk.
Normal Errors with PC Matic Antivirus Software
While utilizing PC Matic Antivirus, the normal issues clients face include:
- White/Blank screen while opening PC Matic
- PC Matic is Not Working
- PC Matic Antivirus Not Opening Issue
- PC Matic login issues
- Installation error
- PC Matic not working on telephone
- Application notification not working issue
- Balance related issues PC Matic, and some more
In the event that you are experiencing the PC Matic not opening issue and need answers for it you are at the perfect locations. This blog will talk long about how to fix this mistake
Reasons why PC Matic is not Working
There can be many reasons behind the ‘PC Matic stopped working’ problem. Certain common issues that might be the reason behind the PC Matic not working are given below.
- Your PC Matic was not downloaded or installed properly.
- Some PC Matic software files has been corrupted.
- There is some compatibility error between PC Matic and your device.
- An antivirus program installed in your device is interfering with the working of PC Matic.
- There is interference due to another third-party application.
- PC Matic updates were not installed successfully.
- Hard drive of your system has crashed due to any reason.
- You have downloaded the unsupported version of PC Matic in your system.
- Sometimes, programs running in the background such as a firewall can also create this problem.
Easy Steps to fix ‘PC Matic Antivirus not Working’ Issue
There are some basic things that the users can try to solve the ‘PC Matic Has stopped working’ issue. Few simple troubleshooting measures to help the users fix this problem are mentioned below:
- If there is interference due to a third party application present in your system, disable it temporarily.
- If any antivirus scan is going on in your system, let the scan finish first and then start PC Matic.
- Disable temporarily firewall or threads running in the background and restart your PC Matic.
If you are not able to run PC Matic in normal mode, run it in compatible mode. Follow the steps for the same are given here:
- Download new PC Matic setup file.
- Right-click the driver setup files of PC Matic and click on ‘properties’.
- Tap on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ box.
- From the drop down menu, choose your operating system.
- Make sure your system has all the latest patches and fixes as PC Matic will not work if windows update does not work properly.
- If you get a pop-up saying an ActiveX control on this page is unsafe, it means your IE security is set too high. PC Matic requires medium security zone settings in order to work properly.
- Run the ActiveX Control Removal tool to fix the problem.
- If nothing else works, reinstall PC Matic on your system.