Modern printers are designed to look stylish. They consume a limited space so that you easily adjust them anywhere. It also works on multiple devices that you have, unlike the older ones. They do all sorts of activities with a limited working capacity. Altogether, they are specifically designed for keeping them in houses for minimum work. HP has also produced such printers. Let’s look into one of them and see the process to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi.
Using the device.
You may have purchased the new device. Therefore, before beginning the process to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi, I would like to explain the usage method. This would ease you in doing the initial stuff before getting into the further setup. These are some basic things that will help you in using the device
- The first thing that you must do is to remove the device and other items available with it, through the package box. Remove all the items carefully and place them on a flat surface. The area you are placing it must have an arrangement of electric connections. Through this, you will be able to easily plug in the device.
- Connect the device to the power connection with the wire given to it
- Press the power button on the device.
- Open the front flap. It will contain another flap. Open that. The flap will contain two sections to add the ink. Remove the ink from the packages of additional items. Add it into the sections as per the given marking. Now close the flap.
- Pull the tray on the backside of the device. It will contain an instrument that adjusts the paper. Adjust it according to the paper’s size.
- The pages will come through the section in the front flap. Make sure there are no barriers there.
Introduction to various buttons
The device has various buttons. It is important to have knowledge about buttons to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi. This knowledge will make it easy to understand further instruction. See the buttons and understand their function within the given details.
- First button: The button over the small screen in the power button
- Second button: Initial button below the screen is the Cancel button
- Third button: Below it the button will contain a paper icon which will also have a light beside showing if the paper is available or not.
- Fourth button: The button containing the symbol of an instrument sending waves is the Wi-Fi button.
- Fifth button: The information button will be below it, having the symbol of ‘i’ over it.
- Sixth and Seventh buttons: The next two buttons are for producing the copy. The button producing the colored one will have a colorful circle in the symbol. The button producing black/white will contain black color in its symbol
The process to connect the Wi-Fi
There are many different processes through which you can connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi. The most important thing for the process is the Router. The Router must also contain an additional button called WPS. Only with this button, the process is possible. If your router doesn’t have such a method, you will have to use alternative methods to use the device.
- Step 1: Press the fourth button given in the above list for almost three seconds.
- Step 2: Within your router, press the WPS button for the same time. It will take a while to build up the connection.
- Step 3: Once it is done, you can start using the device, with your computer or phone. You will require the company’s application to do so.
Alternative Method to use the device
The alternate method is actually connecting to your Computer/Laptop/Mobile directly. Your device provides a feather to do so. This method will require a good internet connection. This will ease the process and reduce the required time.
- Press on the fourth from the above-given list.
- After doing this, similarly, press the fifth button too. Wait for a while for the device to print a paper. The paper will contain all the important details regarding the device. It would also contain the Wi-Fi Password.
- Download the Application called ‘HP Smart’ within your device. You will have to search it in the following application according to your operating system, Windows Operating System: Microsoft StoreMac Operating System, Mac App StoreAndroid Operating System: Play StoreIOS Operating System: App Store
- After the installation process is completed, open the application.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi of your device and add the password.
- The device will be automatically connected. If not, you will see a symbol in the interface having a symbol of ‘plus’. Select it. The device will be available here. Connect it through this.