QuickBooks Desktop crashes due to several reasons. Because of this, you are not able to do your work smoothly and stop. There are many reasons why you are facing these crash com errors in your QuickBooks software while mailing Invoices.
That situation can be anything like crash com error, QBCF monitor service not working properly, installation can cause issues, due to mismatch of large reports, due to working in different centers.
Some of the errors appearing on your screen can be as follows
- QuickBooks Disappears While Working
- QuickBooks stopped working
- QuickBooks crash com error
- QuickBooks crashing when you’re opening your company file
- QuickBooks crashes upon start-up
When your QuickBooks Desktop program crashes, you see many types of errors on your screen. So, in the blog post written below, we will tell you what the reason behind this can be and what is its solution.
What are the Reasons Behind the QuickBooks com crash error?
There are many reasons why QuickBooks crash com error occurs, and you need to fix them. Identify the root cause that causes your QuickBooks software to crash and not work properly. And then go to its solution which will help you in fixing that root cause and there will be no interruption of any kind in between.
Let us now know the list of those causes:
- If you are using an older version of Microsoft Outlook, then this can be a reason.
- When toggle mail settings are not configured
- If you are working in Report Centre.
- If you are using an earlier version of QuickBooks Desktop
- QBCF Monitor Service causes issues like this
- When You’re Trying to Email a Large Report
- When you are working on an alternative to transactions
- When Self-installing with QuickBooks desktop.
- In which you are working, is not an admin user but a window user.
- Missing QBPrint.qbp file when using QuickBooks to print
What are the Methods for Fix QuickBooks Crashes Error?
If there is a reason, then there is also a solution for it. And by implementing it without any problem, you can fix QuickBooks Desktop Crash Error. But, for this, you have to identify that reason and then apply it’s according to the solution method. Some different solutions are explained below so that you can read and apply them well.
Method 1: Add an Email Account in Microsoft Outlook
- First, open Microsoft Outlook
- Then, click on the File menu option
- Now, click on the Info option
- Then, select the option to add an account so that you can start the new email setup
- After this, mention the Email id that you want to add
- Now, click on the button
- Now you may have to wait for a while so that the server can be selected, and then click on the connect button
- Now enter the password that you were using in Microsoft Outlook and then click on the OK button.
- Now click on the ok button again so that this complete setup of adding a new email can be completed.
Also, make sure that you don’t face problems like QuickBooks unable to send emails to outlook.
Method 2: Update Your Microsoft Outlook Application
- For this, you have to open Microsoft Outlook on your Windows system.
- Then click on the file menu there
- There will be a drop-down option, and with the help of that select the office account.
- After that, click on the Update option
- Click on the Update Now option to update it
- When the update is complete, check for the error
If the problem still persists, try applying our next method.
Method 3: Launch QuickBooks in Compatibility Mode
- First click on the QuickBooks icon
- Now select the options property from the next option
- Then, click on the Compatibility tab in that properties window.
- Next, click on Run this program in compatibility mode
- There will be a drop-down menu, from this choose the option of window 7
- Now, you have to tick mark the check box that says run this program as an administration
- Click on the Apply button and now click on the OK button so that all changes will be saved.
The Bottom Line
That’s all in this blog post. We hope you got your solution and like this article about the fixation process for crash error in QuickBooks desktop. However, if by any chance this continues still troubles you, then do not hesitate in speaking to our 24/7 QuickBooks error support professionals and certified experts.