In this guide, you will learn how to Jailbreak your Fire TV Stick to download and install any third-party apps you like. Before knowing about Jailbreak Fire Stick, let’s learn a little about Fire TV Stick. What is Amazon Fire TV Stick? Amazon FireTVStick is an easy way to take you to entertainment that only needs a fast internet connection.
It is like a USB device that you can set up on the TV by putting it in the HDMI port of your television. Once set up on the TV, it brings a different vibe to your home as you will now be able to watch everything you love on your home screen without any cable connection.
There are many such apps available in the Amazon App Store like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, ESPN, HBO, Disney Plus, Youtube, Fubo TV, Discovery +, and more, by installing which you will be able to watch movies, live TV, shows, sports, news, kids, music, and much more of your choice. You can also watch Anime by installing Funimation, Crunchyroll, Crackle, and more anime streaming apps.
You can also stream free content from available free apps like Pluto TV, IMDB TV, Vudu, and more. Let us now tell you how to jailbreak Firestick.
How To Jailbreak Fire TV Stick?
Amazon Fire TV Stick is the best-selling and reliable streaming media device in the United States. It takes us far away from cable and closer to entertainment. Now you don’t need to pay the extra amount for your cable connection. Connect with Fire Stick and get access to recreation for free or cheap.
Why do you need to jailbreak your Fire Stick? When we want to install an app on our Firestick device which is not available in the Amazon App Store we have to jailbreak our Fire TV Stick. Otherwise, you will not be able to install any third-party application on your device. know how it will happen and follow these steps to jailbreak:
- Take your Fire TV Stick remote and press the Home Button to open the Home Screen on your Fire TV
- Then select the Settings option
- Select My Fire TV from the menu options
- Now select the Developer options
- You will see 2 options, ‘ADB Debugging, and App from unknown sources‘ Turn on both
With this 5th step, your Jailbreaking process has been completed successfully. Now you need to install the downloader app to download and install any third-party app. See how it will happen in the steps below:
- Go back to your Home Screen by selecting the Home button on your Fire TV remote
- Go to Find and then select the Search option
- Type Downloader and search
- Select Downloader from the search suggestions and click Download
- After finishing the installation process, click Open the Downloader app
- Click Allow to permit to access photos, media, and files on your device, then press OK
- Now type the URL of the link related to your third-party app and search
- After finding the link, download and install that app on your device
You can do the further process yourself. In this way, you can install the third-party app that you want on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device.
After installing the app when you open it, it may be that it will ask for a code, there will be filled with the code and proceed.
You’ll find what you’ve installed at the bottom of Apps & Channels on your Home Screen, which you can drag and bring to the top.
But always keep a few things in your mind, Use the best VPN if you want to play third-party content on your device.
I hope, you understood well above why we need to jailbreak our Firestick device and how to do so. If you face any problem with jailbreaking your Fire TV Stick, write us in the comment box, we will reply as soon as possible. By the way, as far as we know, you will find so many free and paid apps in the Amazon App Store that you will not need to go for third-party apps anymore. Stay connected with us to get more updates related to entertainment.