How to import Lotus Notes mailbox to Outlook PST with this NSF to PST converter software is one of the most convenient tools and often asked questions on the internet. There’s no denying that Lotus Notes is a secure and reliable email client, but there are a variety of reasons why a user might wish to migrate from NSF to Outlook. We’ve discussed some of the most common reasons why people transition from NSF to Outlook.
A-List of the Most Common Reasons Users Import
We’ve listed some of the most common reasons why people choose Outlook to NSF in this area, so read it all to find out why:
- Outlook can be synchronized across numerous devices, allowing users to read their emails from any device and without the need for an internet connection.
- The UI of Outlook is one of the main reasons why people switch to it, as most users perceive NSF to be extremely difficult to use. Outlook, on the other hand, can be used by a novice because of its basic interface.
- Another reason why consumers prefer Outlook over NSF is that it allows them to sign in to many email accounts at the same time, but with NSF, they cannot open several accounts at the same time and must sign in to each one separately, which takes up a lot of time.
How to Import Lotus Notes Mailbox to Outlook PST Manually
The conversion of NSF files to PST files is done in two phases using the free manual technique.
Lotus Notes NSF files are exported to a CSV file as an intermediary step.
Open MS Outlook and import the intermediate CSV file.
Step 1: Converting NSF Files to CSV
- Firstly, Open the “Lotus Notes” software on your computer.
- Secondly, Go to the Lotus Notes application by pressing the “File” tab.
- Select the Lotus Notes NSF files you want to move.
- Select the ‘Export’ option from the ‘File’ menu.
- Save the file where you want it.
- Select the Comma Separated Value (CSV) type.
- The data is exported to a CSV file and saved in the specified location.
Step 2: – Open the CSV File in Outlook.
- Firstly, Open Outlook and navigate to the ‘File Menu’ tab.
- Secondly, ‘Import and Export’ from the drop-down menu.
- Thirdly, The ‘File’ option from the dialogue box appears.
- Select the ‘Comma Separated Values’ tab from the drop-down menu.
- ‘Next’ from the drop-down menu.
- Browse the files and select the appropriate option based on your needs.
- Select the location where you want the data to be saved.
- In the ‘Import Dialogue box,’ select the ‘Checkbox.’ Select ‘Finish’ from the drop-down menu.
- The “CSV file’s” data would be imported into “MS Outlook.”
Limitations of the Manual NSF to PST Conversion Method
The following are some drawbacks to manually converting Lotus Notes mailbox to Outlook PST:
- The manual procedure is inconvenient and time-consuming for the user.
- There’s a good chance that the user won’t be able to transfer all of the files.
- Users are unable to convert specific files and folders.
Another significant downside of the manual method is the risk of damage and corruption.
- Because it takes so much time, the manual method might be tedious.
- No matter how tempting it may be, avoid adopting the freeway. There’s a danger the user will delete their data.
Using Professional DataHelp to Convert NSF to PST
When converting Lotus Notes mailbox to Outlook PST, use NSF to PST Converter to ensure a successful conversion. Users can convert NSF files to PST files without losing data. Many innovative features are included in the NSF to PST Converter program, making the conversion procedure faster and safer.
On the other hand, It has a ‘Batch Conversion’ feature that allows users to convert numerous NSF files at once. Avoid using the manual way because NSF to PST Converter has more functions and can convert data successfully.
The ‘Message Filtering’ feature in the Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter application allows users to convert files between two dates.
Try the Free NSF to PST Conversion Method.
In conclusion, this blog explains how to convert the Lotus Notes mailbox to Outlook PST using an NSF to PST Converter as well as the manual technique. We’ve also discussed some of the reasons why people convert NSF files to PST format, as well as some of the most important reasons for doing so. Make sure you read the entire blog to learn how to convert the Lotus Notes mailbox to Outlook PST format safely.