Ways to increase the chances of pregnancy
Ways to increase the chances of pregnancy | You can follow a number of ways to increase the chances of pregnancy, the most important of which are the following:
1. Choose the right time for intercourse
- By this, we mean that you should not limit the time of intercourse to the period of ovulation only,
- as sometimes ovulation may occur untimely, and in order to take your precautions in this regard in advance,
- you should try to increase the number of intercourse times with your husband,
- as this ensures the availability of a sufficient stock of sperm inside the woman’s body at the time of ovulation.
In addition, we advise you to stay in bed for 10-15 minutes after intercourse and not to go to the bathroom at that time to allow the sperm to reach the egg properly.
2. Get rid of excess weight
You may not have known this information beforehand, but already, being overweight can affect your chances of getting pregnant.
- So being in the healthy weight range, this is:
- It makes pregnancy easier and higher chances.
- Significantly increases a woman’s fertility.
- Reduces the risk of miscarriage.
- Therefore, getting rid of your excess weight is one of the ways to increase the chances of pregnancy through a healthy diet and appropriate exercise,
- but it should be noted that excessive exercise and violent sports may cause problems with ovulation.
3. Stay away from anxiety and tension
The psychological state greatly affects the chances of pregnancy, so we advise you to stay away from stress and nervousness, because it inevitably affects:
- Your body and your vaginal secretions.
- your uterine environment.
4. Avoid smoking and alcohol
- It is not clear to anyone that alcohol and smoking in general affect humans, so what if she is a pregnant woman?
- We advise you, dear, to quit smoking and alcohol completely,
- because they have a very negative impact on you and your reproductive system,
- and weaken the chances of pregnancy.
5. Take a break
- We advise you to give your body enough time to recover and recover from the effects of birth control pills
- and other hormonal contraceptives to increase the chances of pregnancy.
- A little patience will help your period return, and thus ovulation return to the normal pace and pace needed for your pregnancy.
6. Carry out the necessary checks
- Sometimes there may be an emergency or even a health condition
- that hinders the occurrence of pregnancy or contributes to some difficulties that you may have encountered during pregnancy,
- so do a blood test, urine test and any other necessary tests that the doctor may advise,
- in order to make sure that there are no infections that prevent your pregnancy Or any other diseases that may affect your pregnancy.
7. Know the dates of ovulation
- There are many ways by which you can know the dates of ovulation with high accuracy,
- and this is one of the most important ways to increase the chances of pregnancy,
- including the ovulation period calculator from Web Medicine.
When do you have to worry about delayed chances of pregnancy?
Don’t worry if you don’t get pregnant right away after using methods to increase your chances of getting pregnant,
and don’t worry about having problems with your fertility unless:
- It’s been a year since I tried without getting pregnant and I was under 35 years old.
- It’s been six months since I tried without getting pregnant and I was over 35.
- Alternative solutions and treatments to increase the chances of pregnancy
- In the event that you have discovered any problems with your fertility,
- and the methods to increase the chances of pregnancy mentioned
- previously did not work, there are many alternatives available, such as:
- Artificial Vaccination.
- Embryo implantation.
- Many other infertility treatment options for you and your partner.